FIND HOT SEXXY PICS OF KATRINA KAIF

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Favourite scene: Katrina Kaif


I don't think any other scene would come close to being as tough as my speech in Prakash Jha's Raajneeti. Gosh, it still gives me goose bumps!


The scene was shot in Bhopal. Although it was done in two takes, it just wasn't an easy one to execute. I think there were at least three reasons why that scene was so mushkil. But before that, let me tell you that it was not difficult because I had to wear a saree for that scene.

I have been seen in glam outfits on screen, but honestly, I am far more comfortable in a saree than in any other attire. Now back to the three reasons:

One, I had to narrate a speech in front of nearly 5,000 people. Think about giving a speech in front of 100 people and your hands would tremble.

Two, my character in the film had to vent all her emotions in that scene.

Three, that scene was the climax of the film. Hence, it had to be done in such a way that it not only creates an impact, but also, leaves a lasting impression as well. It was a very crucial scene wherein I had to take utmost care that I neither underplay it nor go over the top.

A tough scene is generally not a song or a dance. The biggest challenge for an actor is when he or she is asked to portray a gamut of emotions in one scene.